Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

4-digit led display with TM1637 and Arduino

   A good and cheap display is 0.36" (9,14mm) led display drived by TM1637:
   Test schematic is very simple:
   I made few changes for can display special characters:
 after that, I put DHT11 sensor:
   Sketch for this weather station (temperature and humidity) is put at my github channel in TM1637 library !
   I made a movie named Arduino, TM1637 display & DHT11 sensor

   Original article is in roumanian language and can be find at http://nicuflorica.blogspot.ro/2016/04/afisaj-cu-4-cifre-controlate-de-tm1637.html !

2 comments:

  1. Great Project. The last 2 digits are not consistent for me. Some type of timing error in my system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing an amazing blog
    Keep it up and visit us
    neon signs red deer

    ReplyDelete